I have always found it hard to make decisions when presented with a wide array of options. This was evident when I was making my choice of which universities to apply to, however with more than ample help from Mrs Arnold and Mrs Holmes I ended up making the right decisions and it was highly successful as I received offers from prestigious universities – LSE, UCL, Warwick and Bath. Prior to career and academic counselling I also faced difficulty in my A2 choices but the quality of counselling and round the clock advice given to me, all these decisions were made easier and I owe most of my success academia to the fantastic support I received from Mrs Holmes and Mrs Arnold. With expertise in counselling ranging from University choices to subject progress, I received the full package and have absolutely no regrets looking back at the decisions I was advised to make in various situations.Career Packages
Access to independent, impartial careers advice is a statutory requirement for schools and colleges and engaging our services will ensure you satisfy this obligation.
We believe in raising aspirations and hope that our friendly and positive approach increases confidence and inspires students to aim high.
We can offer
- Ready-made careers lessons for Year 7 to Year 11
- Careers snapshots for use during form time, suitable for different key stages
- Ideas to embed careers in the curriculum
- We’re trained to administer and interpret Morrisby assessments.
- Find out how using Morrisby can help you meet the Gatsby Benchmarks.
- If you are organising a careers fair and would benefit from independent careers expertise we’d love to hear from you.
Working with KS3:
- Starting young is the key to success, broadening horizons and raising aspirations by encouraging positive attributes, skills and behaviours. Talk to us about group sessions for your younger learners.
Working with KS4:
- Identifying talented KS4 students and stretching their minds beyond the curriculum is vital in preparation for A levels, the EPQ and a strong university application.
- Targeting students who simply ‘coast’ along might be the difference between them achieving average grades and excellent grades.
- Working with students who lack drive and direction is essential in order to prevent them from becoming NEET.
- Designing and delivering interactive careers lessons
- One to one careers interviews
Working with Sixth Form:
- Careers presentations
- Personal statement workshops
- Alternatives to university
- One to one careers guidance interviews with an independent CDI registered careers coach
- Mock interviews
Early Applicant Support:
- Applying to Oxford or Cambridge, or to study Medicine, Veterinary Science or Dentistry requires expert guidance and thorough preparation and checking of applications. Talk to us about our Early Applicant Programme.
We offer schools an affordable solution to careers provision with a focus on meeting Gatsby Benchmarks and tailor our service to meet your exact needs.