During my period of time studying A levels, Mrs Arnold and Mrs Holmes have always been great help. When I first applied for university, Mrs Arnold guided me step by step on how to write a prefect personal statement. She constantly enlightened me by giving out her professional opinions and presented to me with golden lines and ideas that would leave admission officers with magnificent impressions. Mrs Holmes was another strongest supporter that I had. She answered to my various questions and doubts immediately at all time and solved countless problems which I met along my application process. Furthermore, she never hesitated to contact universities which I applied to repeatedly to track the whole process and to keep me informed, even though she was quite busy as the head of year 13. Honestly speaking, I would not be accepted into Imperial College London along with other top universities without those two teachers. I will not thank them enough for what they have done for me and for the rest of my peers.Career Packages
Here are some of the things we’ve helped school students with:
- Reducing exam stress
- Building confidence and raising self-esteem
- Making subject choices
- Developing plans and setting goals
- Looking at alternatives to university
- Receiving offers from top universities
- Psychometric testing
- Interview preparation
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be?
- How will you get there?
Whatever stage you’re at, preparing well is the key to success. We don’t tell you what to do, we help you decide.
We will get to know you and establish your needs
No one student is the same, therefore our work is tailored to the individual. Support will vary depending on what stage you are at in your academic career; your RedCrest coach will be there to listen and guide. We work with ambitious students and ensure you are undertaking the necessary preparation to make successful steps forward.
Are you an Early Applicant?
Early applicants require a special approach so contact us if you can answer yes to any of the following questions.
- Are you aiming for Oxford or Cambridge?
- Are you aiming for Medicine, Dentistry or Veterinary Science?
- Will you achieve top grades in your exams?
- Have you found out about additional tests required for entry?
- Do you go beyond the curriculum?
- Do you have enthusiasm, motivation, drive and ambition?
- Do you meet the requirement for English Language if you are an international student?
Competitive, but not impossible with the right support. Make sure you are on track by contacting Ali.
“If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” Frank. A. Clark.
Giving you the competitive edge.